Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

第四篇:die laaa....~

TA~DA~
Slept at 8am this morning... *gosh*...
Actually i did doze off around 4.30am.. but i woke up at 6am to fetch my brother to school...
damn it...
I guess i will be the next person whom to be admitted to hospital...
diagnose with a lot scary infections and bla bla bla diseases.
God bless me~

*darling 不爽 me so late sleep... dunwan reply my msg samore..*

Exam is around the corner.. AND.. i just managed to copy some notes..
although i just study according to TIPS...
there seems to be alot to study...
cuz i am not going to mess up this exam~
*but i feel sleepy every time i touch the notes =( *
________________________________________________

My mind is full of STUFF!!

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

OR

APPLE IPad 2

Decision making is hard!!! ... !@#$....
ANOTHER "STUFF"

BLANCO'S TRIP TO SINGAPORE!!

*arghhhh*.....
you tell me how to study?

i hope exam is finish by now and i can do THESE things...
and also SHOPPING with my brothers..
*they have been bugging me like shit*

DAMN IT!!!

ANGIE... STUDY!!! YOU DONT WANNA FAIL!!!..
so suck.... ><"
p/s: Miss you my darling~

No comments: