Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 8, 2010

*posting live from KOTRA~~ *... (during break time of course...)

i started work on 22nd Feb 2010... today... 8th April....
and i am going to get my very first pay check..
AND I AM FUCKIN' happy....

i am going to buy something for my close ones...
muahahahha...
still figuring out wat to buy...hmmm.....

PLUS...
going to redang soon.. and AGAIN!!!...
when there tis time also.. last year...
it is alwiz a good place to visit.... who will ever get bored of the beach?
the sea and the scenery is alwiz different to look at...
additionally... i have a mate goin with me tis time...
hahaha....
honestly i made a wish last year.. to go there again with SOMEONE..
and tis year i am really goin there with SOMEONE...
cant wait... LOL....

its 12.39noon now...
want to take a nap....
time flies when we start working...
contract ends at 1st week of JUNE....
den TT NIGHT 2010... woohoo...
my schedule ngam ngam hou.... hahahaha......
samore.. damien coming back to join us... wakakakaka....
hell alot of things can crap edi....

oya.. 1st May.,, go dating wif PANG MUN YEE!!!!...
wear high heels... wear leng leng.. go walk walk...
leg pain edi sit down high tea... woohoo....
shop for redang... wanting to buy some ITEMS....
muahahaha

ok.. end it... SLEEP....

2 comments:

Dam Yew said...

i wana join u guys go redang ar!!!
sigh. i not there u all sure damn sien d wan. u see lar! haha

got what wana crap with me?
I damn 7 boring now.
kenot sleep.
wana find some TT human chat with me but no one online.
online ones duwan bird me. sigh.

KoOn XiNz said...

are u tt people always sohai?
always crap one... :D